Saturday, February 23, 2013

Dream Entry 4

I probably should have started writing this sooner, but until I started recalling my dream I didn't think much of it. I've been having more dreams lately; I wonder if it's because I'm still slightly sick? Either way, I've noticed that I don't need as much sleep when I can recall having dreams that night.

This dream was odd. It first started out as my recurring dream that seems to be trying to point something out. I keep having dreams that my teeth are falling out. Other times it's just the tooth is loose and I can feel it move against my tongue. This time however a bunch of my teeth were coming out, but in fragments. It was as if they were all cracked and only parts of the tooth would fall out. I remember seeing my own image, looking at my teeth, and noticing that my teeth seemed fairly healthy, but being jagged from the various bits lost.

I remember the dream moving to a place I have been many times before, but slightly different. It was the park near my high school, but more at the bus station that runs by it. It was night and raining. I recall needing to go somewhere but I don't know where. After only standing there for a few moments buses, that seemed more like trains, arrived and I got on. I remember having a dream similar to this; or at least the bus part. I vaguely remember flashes of locations we pass. I get the feeling we were moving incredibly fast, but that may just be the locomotion of the dream world.

The bus seemed more like a train in that its inside was larger, with more seats, but had a slight futuristic design. I remember looking for a seat and asking people if they minded me sitting next to them. The first spot I approach a man puts his foot up on the seat and merely shakes his head. The only other seat was sort of a recliner of sorts with a girl on one end. I ask her the same thing and she rolls her eyes at me. I just sigh and sit anyway, not wanting to search for another seat. It was odd sitting there, because I remember the girl falling asleep and hogging the whole seat; yet at the same time pushing herself into me as if trying to cuddle.

The dream shifts again and I am outside my house. I'm talking with someone I've never met before about something. The sky is starry and the moon is full and bright. There's only a few stray clouds. Then suddenly out of nowhere a giant truck shows up. The guy I'm with tells me not to worry because the person is also a _______. I want to say he was saying a hunter, as in a Supernatural hunter. I'm getting anxious and look into the sky and see a really bright star appear, but I see that it's moving. The guy who arrives is talking but the only things I can remember him saying are, "She's one of them. There's only two evil beings like that. One is Mara and the other..." then I woke up.

What the hell is going on with me subconsciously???

No comments:

Post a Comment