Friday, August 24, 2012

My Other Blog

So I have this other blog. It's my baby. It's kind of a visual representation of things I find aesthetically pleasing. It's also a keen way of understanding my humor, my favorite movies, and sometimes some of my musical tastes. Sometimes I just look through my own blog to kind of cheer me up.

The other day I got a message after re-blogging a certain image. I should have just ignored it, but it was rather offensive. I guess the day got to me or something, and I told him why I changed his/her comments on it. I told them I just wanted the image...though not without critiquing its...presentation.

I'm not really known on there, but I kind of aspire to getting lots of Notes and Follows. Though an amazing blogger who follows me too saw a post of mine on there. She really supported what I had to say on what happened and it felt empowering. I thought I'd preserve that memory here and remind myself that people do understand what I go through and try not to be so afraid of what others think.

Though now I'm regretting how I handled it and should maybe have ameliorated things a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment